Soroptimist International of Europe is organizing its eighth Photo Competition entitled Through the Eyes of Soroptimists and all members of Soroptimist International of Europe are invited to participate!
The topic of the eighth SIE Photo Competition 2021 – Through the Eyes of Soroptimists – is:
WE STAND UP FOR WOMEN!
The submission process is very simple: all you need to do is fill out a one-page Entry Form. You can download the Entry Form via the Downloads section of the SIE Member Area:
Downloads>Programme & Advocacy> Programme – Photo Competition 2021
The following rules apply
For the PARTICIPANTS:
- The competition is open to all Soroptimists who are members of the European Federation
- This year, we would be delighted to receive videos as well!
- Each participant can submit up to two photos related to the theme proposed or one video.
- The participant must be the author/photographer, video maker and copyright owner of the submitted photos / videos.
- The participant has the responsibility to obtain the consent of all the people in the photo /video to be published.
- Members of the Jury and the SIE Enlarged Board are not allowed to participate
For the PHOTOS:
- Each photo must be accompanied by a completed Entry Form, including title, date taken and description
- The photos should be between 1MB and 8MB in size
- Each photo must be the original and unpublished work of the participant
For the VIDEO – Mandatory technical characteristics
- Each video must be accompanied by a completed Entry Form, including title, date of creation and description
- Maximum duration 1mn
- Format: 16:9
- Orientation: Landscape
- If the video contains text or dubbing, we recommend English or French (the video may be in original language but in this case, we will ask for subtitles in English or French)
- Respect for the main theme “We Stand up for women”
- Videos must be the original and unpublished work of the participant
By taking part in the competition, the participant allows SIE to use the photo (or video) through electronic and printed media.
A Jury chaired by SIE Assistant Programme Director will choose the winners.
The winners will be announced in September 2021, more details to come! Awarded photos / videos will receive recognition on the SIE website and any other communication material of the Federation.
If you would like more information about the Photo Competition or if you need help completing the form, please do not hesitate to contact the SIEHQ Programme Team or myself. We remain at your disposal.
Please send your completed form and your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 June at the latest!
SIE Assistant Programme Director & Chair of the 2021 Jury