Soroptimist International of Europe is organizing its sixth Photo Competition entitled Through the Eyes of Soroptimists and all members of Soroptimist International of Europe are invited to participate!
The topic of the sixth SIE Photo Competition 2019 – Through the Eyes of Soroptimists – is: WE STAND UP FOR WOMEN!
The submission process is very simple: all you need to do is fill out a one-page Entry Form. You can download the Entry Form HERE
The following rules apply:
For the participants:
- The competition is open to all Soroptimists who are members of the European Federation
- Each participant can submit up to 2 photos related to the theme proposed.
- The participant must be the author/photographer and copyright owner of the submitted photos
- The participant has the responsibility to obtain the consent of all the people in the photo in order for it to be published
- Members of the Jury and the SIE Enlarged Board are not allowed to participate
For the photos:
- Each photo must be accompanied by a completed Entry Form, including title, date taken and description
- The photos should be between 1MB and 8MB in size
- Each photo must be the original and unpublished work of the participant
By taking part in the competition, the participant allows SIE to use the photo through electronic and printed media.
A Jury chaired by SIE Assistant Programme Director will choose the winners.
The winners of the competition will be announced at the Governors’ Meeting taking place in Zagreb, Croatia, on 25-26 May 2019. The winners and the photos will receive recognition on the SIE website and any other communication material of the Federation.
A selection of photos will be displayed at the Governors’ Meeting.
If you would like more information about the Photo Competition or if you need help completing the form, please do not hesitate to contact the SIEHQ Programme Team or myself. We remain at your disposal.
Please send your completed form and your photos to email@example.com by 15th April 2019 at the latest!